Sunday, September 7, 2008

Time to get it out of my head.

I think I will make one hell of a wedding planner. A great one. Depends on what kinda person you are. If you're a buzzkiller, then that's how your ceremony going to be.


I'm also a good liar, I can be great at politics, or perhaps an actress. Still, the greatest job would be a secret agent. I can sneak in without being creepy, coz stalking with an excuse is acceptable. And since it's 1 am and I'm jobless, I'm going to do what other normal people do. Do Surveys. I'd have said, "go out and chill with friends", but I'm not in college at the moment. My bad, I'm not at the party and sex school at the moment. Yeah, it's true. Sadly.

10 things I’ve finally learnt about men:

1. Do not expect ANYTHING from a flirtatious motherfucker. If he's not with you, he's probably out there trying out new pick up lines, or even the lame ones like the angel crap.

2. Once you find out he ain’t for relationships, leave him or lose it. Losing him is better than getting hurt later.

3. Nobody’s perfect, No guy’s worth it.

4. No men, on this earth, would feel guilty over ANY pain he’s caused.

5. When he says that he DOES feel like a building is falling on top of his head, DON’T FALL FOR IT. Coz behind your back, he’s telling his homeboy what a whiny burden you are.

6. When a guy wants to keep everything on the down low, LEAVE HIM.

7. When everything is about him. him. his dick. him.

8. A fling shall never exist.

9. Don’t fall for a guy who doesn’t take you seriously.

10. Don’t fall for a guy who doesn’t get jealous when you have other guys on your list.

I ain’t an expert yet, and I don’t wanna experience any more shit. My life is shit enough without men drama. While he’s on top, stepping on you, you’re down there sucking on his balls. that sounds really wrong, but it's a metaphor. Gees, and when the nice guy comes along, he’s just plain IRRITATING.

Remember what they say. What goes around comes around.

0 comments: