Monday, September 8, 2008

Somewhere between all and nothing


I know I've been bitching about how I don't judge people around me. Well, let me rephrase that for everyone. I do judge. Silently. I try not to rub anyone the wrong way by keeping them opinions to myself. I mean, come on. Wherever the hell you may go, you'll always be judged silently by everyone around you who happens to look your way.

I really must stop smoking. I don't wanna end up breathing through a hole in my neck or walking around with an oxygen tank strapped to my body. Then again, I can't help it. These days I've been bored and there's noone to stop me. Perhaps only my parents can help me cut down, coz for God's sake, back in Saudi I only smoked one or two a day. However though, it's MY responsibility to take care of myself and yes, I'm aware of that.

Don't ask me what's wrong when you see me pissed off somewhere on the this earth. It's because all I'm going to say is, "Nothing, why don't you go to hell where you'll be able to mingle with all the people burning and shit. Then you can feel free to butt in their business."

That was not funny, but it at least shows how much I loathe such question.

Whatever though.x

0 comments: