Wednesday, September 10, 2008

10:00 pm

Who sleeps at 10 pm?


Went to my aunt's house next door to get some kind of medicine, nd she opened the door all scary. Telling me how all the folks are asleep and I don't know time. Me? Offended? Hell no, I think that was cute.

Whatever though, I still miss the campus life where people actually wake up at 10 pm.

I wanna watch 'Team America, World Police' because it seems like a funny movie with many good looking moppets. There were many fugly ones too, but I can deal with that.

Yeah, I've noticed that there are some people out there [you know who you are] who avoid taking pictures of me because they think I have enough pictures of myself. Yes, I do admit I'm a cam-whore and I was born photogenic. Can't help it, it's in the genes. I usually won't give a damn, but dude, don't make it too obvious.

There are some un-answered questions that have been thrown at me. Well, I finally have put the words together nicely and am ready to answer them.

1. Do you think about the future at all?
Yes, I do. Just because I seem to be free-spirited and cool all the time, does not mean I'm ignorant. Maybe I just don't wanna discuss such things with people who don't matter, such as yourself. Anyhow, I have been thinking about what I'll become. Will I be a working mother or a stay-at-home mother, thus a housewife. Will I become a mother et al? Will I get a job? Will I pass my degree? Will I finally find my soulmate? Who will he be? Will I be wearing scarves. Will I stay in touch with my friends? Will the guy I'm somehow with now exist in my life? Will I ever be famous? Will I be diseased? Will I be alive? There. I took it all out. There are more questions running in my mind, but I much rather not list them, or I'll probably drive everybody away.

2. Why do you present yourself as a bitch by going around with many different guys?
First of all, the guys I walk with are walking with me because we bump into each other and happen to be going in the same direction. I may be mean at times, but I won't tell them to fuck off. If I seem to have many friends, then yay, God bless me. I appreciate their company and I'm not going to lose such thing. If you really have that much of free time to observe me, then observe this *middle finger in the ayer*. Naw. I believe that there's good in everyone and I don't wanna rub anybody the wrong way. I may be seen going around with many people, but I only have a few people whose company I truly enjoy. I don't present myself that way. Just because you don't like the guys I walk with, doesn't mean they're bad. Maybe they've helped me out. Maybe they do like me. Still, thanks for asking.

3. Why do you go clubbing if you know that girls who club are bitches and sluts?
Bitches and sluts sleep with people they've just met. I don't. Also, all girls are nay bitches and hoes. They're just girls having a good time in the club. If you're religious, then yes, I believe it's wrong to do such thing. Just remember, as long as it's not your sister in there, then shut the fuck up. My reason is because I wanna have a good time, dress up, look pretty and maybe get hit on by some guys. Mostly drunk perverts. Bah. Enjoy my McD meal as we usually rush to avoid the breakfast menu. I don't give a damn about other people. take my advice, as long as the drunkens don't throw up on your shoes and the guys don't rape your friends, you have no business here. Peace out.

There are other questions, I'l answer them later. Right now I'm watching 'The Stepford Wives'.




0 comments: