Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Then there was Light...

It's 1 am and the light in the house has just gone off. Bah to me sir. BAH.

Still. I have darkness phobia. I had all these ideas in my mind. Like I was gonna call my aunt upstairs, but I got scared by the idea of her eating me alive. Then I was gona call my cousin but I knew she wouldn't even be awake enough to listen. I went online and found my mommy and I thought to myself, "Hold on, SHE will call me!" She didn't though. She didn't even reply. All good all good. I was gonna call my aunt next door to ask if she was awake and if she could come out and flick the switch. Then I thought that it would be too sadistic of me. How could people not notice the blackout.

Then there was my lil qwabman online and I asked him to call me so I could have a distraction while I took a trip outside with my laptop as my source of light. We ended up talking on the phone for like 30 minutes or more in total. Big ups for his loyalty. Bah, what would I do without big Q saving me from sleeping without ac which could lead to being bitten by mosquitos, which could also be Malaria-carrier. Yes, I think too much, but mosquitos are also taking over my country.

Anywho, it was great talking to a friend whom haven't talked to in awhile. From how Dane Cook is actually hilarious, but a little too silly for our taste to how we do. Then we had to end our blissful convo coz he started to sound like a girl since he was sleepy and he'd got a big quiz awaiting in the morning. Thankfully I found out how to use 'garageband' on my mac and started "composing" a song.

I have a feeling I'll be big.

Yeah anyway, I think I need my coffee

[After 10 minutes of coffee+cigarette]

Yeah, that was great. One of the maid was in the kitchen making breakfast for the family. A breakfast I won't be having coz I will be asleep. I just went and made my coffee.

One of my favorite Scrubs Lines:
Dr.Kelso : Hit him with a lamp
Turk : There's no lamp in this game sir
Dr.Kelso : [to turk]I was talking to your wife [to carla] hit turkleton with this lamp

I feel like a sad muffin. My cappuccino wasn't as amazing as I thought it would be, but I'm awake nevertheless and I'm happy. I just didn't smoke coz I couldn't wait too long to continue my beautiful, yet pointless blog.


0 comments: