Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Aw me bitches. xx

These are my babies : <3

My baby stitch.
Knows her for more than 5 years.
Knows me more than I know her.
Always there for me.
Been through anything small, big, crap.



Lee [Lily]
Haven't met her for almost 3 years.
Even though.. she's still always got my back.
She's another person who knows me more than I know myself.
Can be a lil sassy, but very selfless :)



No Nickname yet.
Haven't known him for long, less than a year.
Entertaining. Knows me a lil too well.
Perhaps the only one who knows how to calm me down.
Missin this big baby.



Tizzle in the hizzle.
My mommy.
Always takes care of me.
Always lets me make fun of people.
Always have everything in common.
Always a sexy baby.



Shidi. Crazy skipping buddy who always cheers me up and somehow gives great evil ideas.
Ken. Just a good guy. Can't even imagine how I'd be without knowing him accidentally at the circle when I was "belly-dancing".

Well I believe it's somehow a tradition. MY tradition to write about people who are important to me. There they are :)

0 comments: