Sunday, September 7, 2008

Monday

I think I pinched my dentist a little too hard. She's a big girl, she'll live. Besides, she thinks I'm cute, so that's a plus point, even though I don't think I'm adorable enough to get discounts.


Life is like being injected with anesteshia, it hurts like a bitch, but if you can bear with it, then all you get in the end in no pain. Yeah, and when I was in the waiting room, there was a guy with his face covered like a ninja walking around the hospital with a shovel. I thought I was seeing ghosts. I even thought he was planning on killing someone.

Naw, he was just a worker outside. I don't know what the hell he was doing in the dentist area.

Anyway, that took a long time, my mouth felt so weird. I wonder if prostitutes ever had this kinda problem, what with their giving many blowjobs and all.

People think that rough workers are scary and mean. I'm not scared of them, not because I'm superman, but they're just hating their jobs. No, there's noone in this world who wakes up in the morning and going like "I want to be a truck driver!" If they had a choice, they wouldn't wanna break rocks with more rocks 24/7. Thus, don't mess.

People think I'm a messy person. Well, yes I am a messy person, but once I clean up my room (even though it only stays cool for a day), it's the most organized shit eva.

0 comments: