Saturday, September 6, 2008

Again, at Senayan City




Since this is not a fashion blog,


I usually don't talk about what I've worn today. Well, I looked fly in my jeans, sack-tube-top and black vest. Not to forget my red babyphat bag. Still though, even though we didn't do anything extraordinary, it was fun. Just reminiscing, talking about high school and walking around.

We were killing time in the food hall, looking for food for iftar. Even though we only came up with redbull, pizza-flavored pringles and water. All went good until we ended up in burger king and the black pepper whopper pissed off my teeth. FOR GOD'S SAKE, nothing could hurt more. well perhaps a woman in labor, but still, it hurt like a bitch.

Finally could come out after being locked in for a week. then got a text from an old middle school friend, might meet up with him tomorrow. Ahh, the outside air feels so good. well, imagine it without the lead pollution and other toxic gases in the atmosphere.

Crap.

0 comments: