Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Black Lips

I'm scared of getting pregnant. There'll be chances of getting a miscarriage. There'll be all these awful mood swings. I may choose C-section instead of getting the baby out naturally out of my v coz that will hurt like a bitch and yes, I may have to shit in front of people.


Random I know.

Anyway.

Black lips do not make me any prettier. Uncool. Thus, I've been spending the last 3 minutes looking for ways to make my kinda-blackened lips pinkish again. (Ramadan is really helping me to stop though, whether you give a crap or not)
You can use your toothbrush simply to exfoliate the dead skin cells off your lips. But remember to use them gently to avoid hurting your delicate lips. Apply a thin coat of a good lip balm after this. Incase your lips are chapped too, then stick to the same remedy, but with the toothbrush coated with Vaseline this time.

Gotta love them crackheads for making the world a better place. Without them, the world will be so boring and I wont have anybody to call stoners.

peace out

0 comments: