Sunday, September 7, 2008

I'm Hetero, Sorry.

Things I hate:


1. Guys who are hot and very aware of it, therefore they start going around with their dicks up their asses, thinking any girl they go up to will madly fall in love with them and offer them their vaginas. I'd rather have a guy coming up to me saying, "Did it hurt? When you fall from heaven.." than, "Heyyy cuttyyyy hottyyyyy swettuuummmmsss" or anything with over-exaggerated letters. Either way, the guy must be disturbed.

2. Anybody who spends an hour talking about how much alcohol they can stomach, how much weed they can smoke up and how many times a week they get down in the club.

3. South-east asians who think they're africans because they're blacker than black people. I am nay a racist. I find some people cute if they can play it well, but if they can't, bah, go to hell.

4. People I don't know butting in my life.

5. People thinking they can solve all my shit. Really, OI.

I can't believe I haven't really got into any fights. Haha, naw I ain't no wuss and to be honest, I can't take down anybody for shit. Thus, I use my common sense and not get into physical fights. Still though, I've tried fighting a black man. He literally took a chair and wanted 2 hit me with it, but a good old friend stopped him. Not by fighting him, but by talking to him. For fuck's sake, the guy was annoying me with his singing and his loud music in a public studying place. Use an earphone gees.

That was a great day for all of us. Still I have no excuse, I don't stand up for myself, so what. Maybe I'm just a coward. Maybe I'm putting their crap first. Maybe. Still I been sad lately. It's the being-stuck-at-home crap.

Why am I singing?

0 comments: