Tuesday, September 2, 2008

How Depressing is It to be You?

Uwie g is the name.

Ordinary little girl with her “mean tendencies” often posted other people’s entertainment. People who do know me very well and people who think that they know me very well. I am often seen with no glasses on and earphones, plugged in my ears, which is why people call me arrogant. As truly sorry as I am, I believe it is not my fault if I want to have my own background music on my way to class.

I do not express my feelings well when it comes to facing the real person. I may have to say I love you by patting somebody on her/his back. It is indeed strange I say. I’m not the best listener, but that’s not because it’s not in my job-description, it’s just not my talent. I sing and I solve my math problems, but I’m not the friend that gives advice. I’m the friend that entertains and pleases you, in all ways possible, except sexually and emotionally. I’ll hug you if I like you.

I am nay a racist, but I love making racist jokes, even if it offends my own home country. I’m just not very patriotic. I am anything but a feminist, and I’m not a gold digger. I don’t dig for the gold, I just take whatever is served on the silver platter. I am nay an angel, neither am I a bad girl. I refuse to be labeled.

My blog is another way to write down how I feel. The reason it’s a blog is so that the person I’m dedicating the blog to somehow reads it. If you’re a person who is not close to me, and is reading this blog because you’re curious, then you can put me down some way else.

----------------------------------------xx------------------------------------------

I may not have won an award on stage, but I do have people to thank. Dahlings, you guys know who you are.

You two are the older sisters I never had and by saying that, I do not offend anybody because I don’t have a biological older sister. I have known you for 4 years and I’m asking God Almighty, “where have they been all my life” and I’m thanking him for the greatest friends I have. You know me more than I know myself. Well, that is practically not true, but you know me very very very well indeed. You’ve given me advices that I use, and you know I don’t normally listen intently to other people. You’ve given me comfort. You have never judged me, no matter what I do and where I do it. Thank you so much my baybies xx


I didn’t know what I got till it’s nearly gone. U stuck around, stepped right to the front. Gotta admit all this time I could never see it. I’m thinking, you have never let me in it. Guess we had our ups, we had our downs. I had to question every single thing that went down

After all that happened, I’m quite surprised that we still talk. I may not be the most trustworthy or mature person around. I may not rhyme… hehe but for all that happened, for everything we’ve been through. Thanks for being there for me, mostly to rub it in my face, but thanks nevertheless lol. Xxx

All hell breaks loose and you’ll be around to make fun of it. You bring the craziest in me. Nobody else has skipped across any road with me, ever since I hit the 4th grade, where everybody thinks they’re grown ups. You’re a big baby xx

In case you’re wondering why I’m not thanking my parents here. That is because I already have. Couple of posts I had previously.

------------------------------------------------------

Back to my ungrateful self. Just a lil surprised that the Uwie G who usually gets freaked out by sweet words are now being umm “blown away” by them lmao. Ahh, I just love changes.

xx

0 comments: