Monday, September 8, 2008

I Can't Stop Typing! NOO

You have eggs on your face. Even if you don't, you're still a pretty fugly person.


I've been very bored, and I've managed to organize my folders. The song: T.I.-Whatever You Like, is addictive.

Here are some things about me that you may find interesting. I mean, come on, it's me. Anywho, I think it's the fact that I'm very bored and I'll just throw a piece of me out there.

Facts:
I'm proud of my nationality
I smoke like a chimney and I don't see a point in hiding it.
Even though I think lollipops are combinations of hard-candy and trash, I still like them.
I love icing sugar.
I bake great cookies.
I am very body-conscious
Spongebob is not dead
Heavy metal and Techno are the downside of musical industry. Still, peace.
Reggae is the black hippie music.
I dance like a white girl.
I'm a drama queen when I'm bored. I don't create drama, I make them big.

Other great songs:
Tyrese - Signs of Love Making
Jordin Sparks - One Step at a Time
Miley Cyrus - 7 Things
Just Stand Up - Many Singers

x

0 comments: