Sunday, September 7, 2008

In The Ayer

Damn You PMS

And I've got nothing to make my mama proud
I have nothing in my defense to be said out loud

Right now, I feel like the best decision is to get out of whatever is going on and get hurt now. Call me a wuss, well I'm just not the strong girl I appear to be. Now, even though I am technically coming out with the whole weakness thing. Yeah, I'm not ashamed of being someone who doesn't stand up for herself because she's rather keep her opinions to herself, just so that certain jackass is happy. So that it won't turn into an argument.

Yeah I'm not ashamed of trying to get along with many people because I believe that there's good in everyone. I believe that no matter how badly someone has treated me, or I've treated someone, we'll still be cool. And yeah, unless that person is not worth my time or I'm not worth his time.

If I can just listen to me at least once.

"Move On You Lil Bitch!"

Yeah, even the lil voice in my head is a bitter skank.

x

0 comments: