Saturday, September 6, 2008

I am Nay an Alcoholic

I have decided that Alcohol is not an answer. There's no point in getting drunk, forgetting my problems for a couple of hours, do unacceptable things, and wake up with a hangover. I've never had a hangover, but hey, it's all good.


Anyhoo. I'm a chocolate lover, so this alcohol-related article is out of boredom really. They do look inviting, but I'd rather have a chocolate shake.

1.Chocolate Raspberry Martini

A Drink of the Week Original Cocktail

1 1/2 oz. Stoli Raspberry Vodka
1/2 oz. Godiva Chocolate Liqueur
Spalsh Soda

Combine Vodka and Liqueur in a shaker with ice. Shaken and strain into a cocktail glass. Top with a splash of soda.

Garnish with a fresh raspberry.


2. Chocolate Mint

Just like when you were a kid - only better
Tiny marshmellows not included

1 oz. Peppermint Schnapps or Creme de Menthe
Hot Chocolate

Combine in a footed mug.

A great alternative or addition to this recipe is 1 oz. of Baileys Mint Chocolate. Wow

Ahhh. Naw, I have nothing againts anybody drinking, smoking, smoking up, doing drugs AS LONG AS they don't try to influence me, my family, my cousins, my friends who want me to get involved in their problems. So I hope you all don't think I'm judging dem alcy. Hell no. I don't give a crap really, just don't come up to me telling me what bottles you have, bragging on how much you can drink or smoke up.

Also, I am not interested in those club-every-night and smoke-weed-everyday kinda guys. I'm not impressed by your suits. I am not impressed by you stash, neither will I ever be that one girl who's willing to keep your stash and let you spank me in public. Hell to the no. So if you're one of those guys who roll in your cars with loud music and looking like they're in a music video, don't even bother flirting coz all I'll say is, "How Depressing is it to be you?"

Bah, what about that? x


0 comments: