Monday, September 1, 2008

Been Awhile Since I Last Wrote <3

My MacBook is in shit. 


Sometimes I ask myself, why do I even bother putting on nail polish when I don't even have those bimbo nails. This attempt had lead me to accidentally spilling Ace-fucking-tone on my mac. Oh, don't get me wrong, all keys are still working properly. The surface is now fugly. Rough. It is revolting.

Thank God for the amazing black iKeyboard cover. It doesn't look as awesome as It used to be. 


Can't wait to go back to Malaysia, I'm missing dem babies. Can't wait to go back coz I can't wait to decorate my room. Can't wait to finally let the "creativity" out coz noone lets me do that around here.

My teeth are in pain, which makes my damn left cheek chubbier than the right one.
Ramadan Kareem to you all. 

love much x

0 comments: