Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Terrorists and Their Aliases

I found this on CNN. Yes, one of my random visits to important websites.

"Also, a man identified as Suryana, who uses the aliases Yayan and Gepeng, was arrested in north Jakarta on suspicion of terrorism charges, said Nanan Soekarna, police inspector general."

This has convinced me that name really does matter. A person with a shitty name will either change it, get depressed or become a terrorist just to prove that a person with a name that crap can be dangerous.

By the way, I love my name. I don't think they've caught a terrorist named sarah or uwie. Have they? Well, let me know if they have.

Let me google some more funny names. Names you may or may not give your babies.

1. El-Hoorie

2. Maruto

coming up =( They don't seem too funny anymore

0 comments: