Monday, August 3, 2009

Jakarta, My Beloved Home

And Al-Azhar, spent more than half my life in that school. From the 2nd grade till the 8th. Memories? Yeah. I've forgotten some obviously.

I went to a reunion 2 days ago. Did any of my close friends attend? Nope. Only those I didn't really get along with. Keyword: Didn't. I was hoping, now that we're all in our 20's, we'd be grown ups and start talking about work and connection and shit. I thought we would let the "past" slide and laugh about it. I was hoping there would be no more hate and grudges. Hell no. Some still wouldn't let go.

The next day, though, I met up with 3 of my close friends. It was productive as we didn't talk about bullshit. We'd bitch about people (yes), then we'd talk about where to work, how to gain work experiences and not burdening our parents anymore.

Awell, not everybody can be friends.

0 comments: