Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I Have to Start Posting Pictures Instead

I got 7 mosquito bites in less than 10 minutes. Indonesian mosquitos are the shit.

An hour ago, I was watching Spongebob Squarepants. It was interesting until the loco pirate came on the show. He looked so out of place coz, for one thing, he's not animated =S I wonder how much these grown ups get for making fools of themselves. Who am I kidding? I need a job. I'll wear a darn nerdy outfit and sing the blue's clues theme song.

Moving on. I was going through the channels and saw that the show "Manohara" was on. I wanted to see a bit of it, just to find out what the fuss is all about. The commercial just started anyway, so I thought I could prepare myself mentally. Oh, let me tell you a little something about Indonesian commercial.

IT'S FREAKING LONG.

And the products are somehow alike. I'm not fucking kidding. I was sitting there for about 15 minutes, in front of the tv, waiting for the bloody show to continue. My cousin was laughing at me. O well. She actually told me that the show is crap. So crap that people in hell are forced to watch that shit for their punishment. I didn't listen though. So yeah, turned out, I didn't even watch a minute of it.

Manohara Can't Act For Shit. Either that, or her abusive husband hit her on her head a little bit too hard.

An hour before such torture, I was on my laptop. Looking for MatLab. I somehow regret getting a mac, coz it's bloody hard finding the right software for it.

Oh, and early in the morning, I got to talk to my baby =)

Thanks to my dad who couldn't keep his voice low when he entered our room.

P.s. What's the deal with twitter? I think it's there coz they get irritated by people who update their status every 5 seconds.

0 comments: