Saturday, August 8, 2009

My Saturday

Last night, I fell asleep at 1 am coz I had forgotten that we’d be going to my mom’s friend’s house at 8 am. “Kumanina,” I thought.

Sleepy. I reached there and my mood was lifted. Everyone was giving me compliments =D I was happy. Oh, and they said it in the nicest ways, not just because.

That’s not the happiest news.

This is

I got a new Louis Vuitton Brown Handbag =D happy days.

My mom bought it for me. Good thing about the stuff my parents bought me, InshaAllah they’ll last until I get enough money to buy my own place, things and give back to my parents and others. =) . I felt a little guilty when I got the bag, but yeah. I wanted a brown bag =( Sowie mom and dad.

Big ups for my friends. You know who you are. Those who are, right now, working in order to get cash so they won’t have to burden their parents.

Big ups to my dad. Alhamdullillah he’s been given a great job and money, more than enough for his family. Meh, if you look at him, he doesn’t even wear them expensive shit. Old shoes. Old pants. Old mobile. Old golf sticks. Old golf cart. His sisters call him stingy, but we, as his family, know that he’s saving up for our future. Our education. He wants to teach us that appearances ain’t everything and that fancy lifestyle ain’t important.

Hehe, this is my blahs for the day.

0 comments: