Friday, August 21, 2009

A Little Something

Someone told me this. Ya'll probably already know.

"Don't even say "We're still young, we can do whatever we want". The right thing to do is to preach and do as much good deeds as you possibly can while you're still young. Coz noone in this world can live forever, we can, however, be remembered forever"

Oh, and one more

"I'd rather be caught doing a bad thing instead of a good thing, because that way, InshaAllah that could be Allah SWT's reminding me to go back to His path. I'm afraid, if I got caught doing a good thing, that arrogance would spring its way out and my good deed would be pointless. Afterall, we're all just humans"

Anyway, we just finished Sahur. Normally people are sleepy at 4 am. My sisters, on the other hand, were as happy as .. well I dunno. Just a little too energetic I must say.

xx

0 comments: