Friday, August 7, 2009

Fear of The Unknown

Or maybe, I'm just being a sissy =(

The other day, I watched The Grudge 3. Was it good? It was, actually, as the lady from The Grudge 1 and 2 finally got killed. (Yes, i'm ruining it). Oh, and do you remember that little kid? The tiny Japanese boy who appears on every floor as you go up using the elevator. He's grown now. He's become taller and no camera can hide that shit. My point is, the boy is no longer scary as we all know ghosts don't grow old.

The lady, however, is creepy. Right after the old grudge lady died, the new grudge lady came. This new lady got her leg busted and stabbed through her neck.

That's not even the worst part. The worst part was when I had a dream about the lady =( Why? Why do these things happen in Indo?

Anyway, so today I tried to install pirated sims 2 on my mac. Did it work? No. I brought it back to the store because I felt hustled and I wanted to get a new one. Did he give me a new one? No. Bitch told me to bring my laptop. Fuck that. This is Indo. I ain't taking my laptop no where.

I love my mac as she (yes, she) looks so damn elegant and pretty. She never gets infected and it's damn useful IF you're a graphic designer or a movie maker, which I'm not. I miss Windows. =( I can install any pirated games on windows :( It's so hard finding games and softwares for mac. The piracy here is too picky.

0 comments: