Wednesday, June 17, 2009

This is my summer holiday

What is the happiest moment of your life?

hmm, I'm a happy person so

Have you ever raced a wooden car?
No, I'm more into steel

Do you have a good relationship with your family?
Yeah, I'm still accepted in the house

What are your opinions on dragons?
Super Mario. Who the hell invented dragons?

Do you know anybody who is prejudice?
I know some shitfaces, but not to that level

Do you know anybody who is Korean?
No. That's odd.

What do you do when you get up in the morning?
I pretend to still be asleep

Your favorite word?
Bah

Do you have a favorite song? If so what?
That's so Raven soundtrack. It's quite catchy I say

Were you a fan of NSync?
Surprisingly, no.

Have you ever found anything gross in one of your McDonald's meals?
Sadly no. I wanted the chance to sue.

Ever been to South America?
No.

What is your most awkward moment ever?
Wheneber I'm with older family-friends or relatives.

Madonna: Scary or Awesome?
None. She tries too hard

Do you have your permit or drivers license yet?
Bought one

Have you ever gotten drunk in front of your parents?
No..

Does your dad deserve the Best Dad Award?
No, he's not santa

Would you ever become a celebrity?
I AM a celebrity. I just keep it on the down low.

Know any well-known celebrities?
No, which is sad. I'm tired of paying for stuff

What color are your grandmas eyes?
Brown. All Indonesians have brown eyes

Do you love yourself?
A little too much I'm afraid

What is on your mind right now?
A song

What do you want right now?
A subway sandwich and my baby

If you could change one thing about your past, what would it be and why?
I wouldn't have come to school with my tie all decorated with paper clips

What does your last text say?
Shehan tellin me about something. I'm in another country. We're not that close
anyway

What's something you hate, but can't get enough of?
My baby. But I want him around badly.

Are you happier when you're alone or with people?
Depends, I wanna be alone when people around me are boring

Do you swear often?
Yes. I like to be cool and accepted

How do you want to die?
I'm afraid to choose.

What are you wearing right now?
Money

What cell phone carrier do you use?
Hmm. I'm too gangsta to understand this question

What would you rather be doing right now?
I can't think of anything better than this survey

What car insurance do you have?
I don't have a car. Let me ask my parents

When was your last shower?
This morning. Don't judge me. I don't sweat easily

Do you believe in love at first sight?
No.

Name someone from your past that you wish was still there?
I'd rather not. There are too many.

Do you wear your heart on your sleeve?
Yes I do wear my heart on my sleeve. What the hell do you mean?

Say something that nobody knows about you?
I don't want them to find out now

Last movie seen in the theaters?
Monsters and Aliens

Last thing in your mouth?
Water

Bedspread color?
White. Don't ask

Last movie watched?
One Missed Call

Best guy friend?
Droolface

Last ex?
Mahdi

Last fast food meal?
McD at KLIA

Last shower?
Last month. I'm disgusting like that

Anything exciting coming up?
No.

Next person you're gonna hang out with?
Mom

Do you have any "frenemies"?
Nope. Killed dem already

Do you know the muffin man?
Yes, he's a good man

Is that your final answer?
No, I'm hiding something

Did you kiss a girl?
Yes, and she liked it

Did you like it?
Not really, she seemed forced

Was her chapstick cherry flavored?
No

Afterwords did you drop it like its hot?
No, I don't swing that way.

Are you watching tv right now?
No

Did you know that every night the Boogie Man checks his closet for Chuck Norris?
Yes, I heard

Whats your favorite zoo animal?
Anything safe and in its cage

Did you have imaginary friends as a child?
No, I was a happy child

0 comments: