Sunday, June 14, 2009

Gosh

1. My ex…has become an emo...

2. Maybe I should…return the library books and stop borrowing

3. I love…colors, my family, my baby, swings :D

4. People would say that i’m…the shit

5. I don’t understand…why the bombing?.

6. When I wake up in the morning…I'm happy

7. I lost…nothing :) coz there's always something to gain when you lose something. It's hard to realize that at first, but if you think about it, it's there.

8. Life is full of…lessons and fucked up people.

9. My past is…the bomb. Nothing I would change

10. I get annoyed when…i have nothing to do and people compare me for no reason.

11. Parties are…all night long (tiring)

12. I wish…I could be with baby :(

13. Dogs…scare me.

14. Cats…also scare me, but in a different way

15. Tomorrow…is another jobless day.

16. I have low tolerance…for girls who hit on my or my girls' men and people who buy things worth more than they can afford

17. If I had a million dollars…I shall shop till I drop

18. I’m totally terrified…of being alone I guess

19. My spouse…shall come InshaAllah

20. My life…is a gift, beautiful (big word) and not mine.

21. Yesterday I.. made a pencil case

22. I said “F@#k” last because…the oil I was frying my patty in splashed a little

23. My parents…are unbelievable =).

24. The person who posted this first was…someone on my facebook friends list..

0 comments: