Tuesday, June 16, 2009

El Paso

I don't even know what the title of this blog means, it just sounds cool at the moment


My internet is being very moody. It'd be damn fast for an hour and suddenly, it disconnected. Then after a minute, it came back on again. It's better than nothing anyway.

I agree with my baby. Abu Dhabi Immigration People have lost it. They're probably stressed out and bored of their lives that now they start making up some rules that don't make sense. What the hell.

Anyway, Imma find out what's going on with this AD business soon. Kumanina.

"A drama queen is like a condom wrapper, if forgotten will get you in deep shit"

I'm jobless, therefore, I'm just going to list my favorite TV shows:
1. Chuck
2. The big Bang Theory
3. How I Met Your Mother
4. Friends
5. Desperate Housewives
6. Weeds
7. CSI
8. The Class

Damn, I have issues =(

0 comments: