Friday, June 26, 2009

Coz time is money

Rest In Peace

Was never his biggest fan. Didn’t know all his songs. However, I do feel like the world is missing something. Something big. He be a nigga in heaven/hell =)

Rest in Peace Michael Jackson.

My days in Ras Tanura

What I’ve done:

1. I cooked =)

I was watching desperate housewives yesterday and Bree made Lemon squares. They look tasty, so I thought I wanna make some. I googled the recipe, and somehow ended up looking at apple cobbler recipe. I was like, “hmm, maybe I shall make some apple cobbler instead”

Then I made my apple cobbler.

And everybody loved it.

Some other day, I made my own beef patty. Uwie Patty I call it. Sorta like crabby patty from spongebob squarepants. I made my burger with love and random ingredients. All edible..

Anywho, the burger turned out to be the bomb and everybody loved it. Not only because they didn’t wanna hurt my feelings, coz I could tell.

2. I went to the library

Don’t go all crazy calling me a nerd now, coz I’m nothing close to a nerd. Well, yeah I went there to look for some useful readings for next semester. I didn’t find them obviously. Coz I wasn’t looking hard.

I noticed there were many of those “_________ for dummies” books. Why so much hate on our people. I couldn’t find anything interesting, so I ended up borrowing cosmo magazines and Guinness book of records =) They’re worth reading.

One book that will NEVER pushes me into doing anything.

I used the Guinness as mouse pad.

After 1 week, I returned the sucker and borrowed a book of lists. They teach you how to play poker, how to arrange the pool balls and other shit. It’s quite the shit I must say. I also borrowed a book on economy, which, by the way, I have not yet touched.

My daddy will be so proud of moi.

3. I Jog

Well, not exactly jog. I walk quickly. Such pace can be considered Jog. I wear my dad’s shorts and shirts (coz I didn’t pack my own coz the suitcase was already overweight and I wanted to hustle some shirts. Love you dad). I take my sis’ mp3 and I walk by the beach =) It’s also the shit. If I have some time left before dark, I shall play on the swings coz after dark, it’s just scary.

4. I go online like there’s no tomorrow

I shall be online all day and people ask questions. Leave me alone darn it! I’m in Saudi Arabia! That answers every single question.

5. I facebook like I never facebooked before.

Darn right =)

That’s all. I talk to my mom. Bully my sisters. Get annoyed at daddy. Love dem all no matter what =) Missing my baby so much. Missing my friends in Msia =)

That’s how I do

0 comments: