Monday, January 5, 2009

i aint a perfect person

funny shit grown ups do


the older your get, the wiser you must be. Well, this is what i've noticed; the older they get, the more shit comin out of their mouths. The older they get, the more people they can bitch about as the people they hate on have babies. Then they start hating on the babies. Ahh. I don't give a damn what people say about my dad. My dad is a hard-working, likeable person. You're just over-sensitive and petty that you can't stand him. My dad is honest, REAL, smart and Alhamdullillah, I love him. Whatever the hell you sayin' to me, I will never turn againts him. Neither will my mom. You may feel sorry for us, but we don't give a damn coz we're living a happy life Alhamdullillah. We're happy coz we are NOT hating on anyone else. We look forward, we learn from mistakes and we don't give a damn about other peoples' businesses.

Whatever happened to family gathering where everybody's happy. Nobody be talking about my eyeliner, my clothes, my weight, my course, my phone, my accent, my marks, my this and that and start comparing me to my cousins. ARE YOUR LIVES THAT BORING. FOR GOD'S SAKES. YOU ARE MILLION YEARS OLDER THAN US. FUCKING GET A LIFE. GROW THE FUCK UP. JEEEEEEZ.

What goes around comes around. I've made my mistakes too, but seriously, if you're adult enough ya AUNTIES AND UNCLES, then instead of bitching about your nieces, just let me know or shut the fuck up. Argh, and people wonder why I don't wanna go back to Indo.

0 comments: