Friday, December 19, 2008

Saturday, 20th? Argh, why bother

My emo side tells me that I have noone to trust anymore. Everything is dark… silent… and I.am.starting.to.talk.like.this.

No, I’m not emo. I don’t even give a shit about the emos. However, yes I do feel like I can’t trust nobody for shit. Okay, I admit, I do only talk to 1 or 2 people in the whole damn world now, still. What the fuck.

First of all, maybe I’ve been in a so called relationship. Who am I kidding? I don’t do relationships. Probably, just one of those days of mine, but seriously, I don’t believe that I’m good enough for one man to stay with, without having other girls as back up. Maybe I’M the back up. Anywho, I don’t think I’m in any place whatsoever to talk like that. Bah.

Going to Langkawi today, yay. My excitement has died, but I’m looking forward to it. I don’t know what to pack still. Ain’t too clear on what the plans are. I guess I’ll find out when we get there.

Fuck this.

And I miss home so bad. If I get a flight home right now, without any visa problem, fuck yeah I’ll go right away. Fuck telling people when or if I’m leaving. I don’t even think I’ll be missed lmao. Ahhh, life.

Aite. There. My being sappy, sad and pathetic. Havent been writing interesting shit on my blog lately. I’ve lost my sense of humour and now lead a boring life.

0 comments: