Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Resolutions for '09


I usually don't believe in resolutions. I find them pointless, but that's only because I'm never committed to any of my goals. So Yeah. I mean, why only make resolutions for New Year? Okay, except for the fact that we all must be grateful that we're allowed to live until 2009.

Dem resolutions.
1. Achieve at least 5 of these goals
2. Lose 5 kgs by exercising more
3. Eat more healthily. That means no junk food and more fruits and veggies. Okay, preferably, more fruits than veggies.
4. Try to save 100-150 a month.
5. Be more religious.
6. Quit smoking.
7. Stop bitching about people. As much fun as it is, nobody's perfect. Let them do whatever the hell they wanna do, I'll focus on fixing myself.
8. Stop with the make-up. Except for eyeliner.
9. Dress more appropriate. Anything decent is always comfortable to wear for moi.
10. Self Confidence. Boost it.
11. Grow nails.
12. Decorate Room.
13. Appreciate my friends' company.
14. Swim more.
15. Stop making racist jokes.
16. Be more like a sister to my sisters instead of a mother.
17. Stop cursing too much.
18. Stop spending money on worthless crap.
19. Blog less. Facebook less.
20. Go Kayaking.

My tongue. Watch my tongue. I gotta be careful with what I'm saying to people. I mean, I don't wanna be the weak one and shit, but seriously. People want me to watch what I'm saying. Okay then, I know when I'm wrong. And if you're the kind of person who's just saying that coz you feel like you're always right, then to hell with you.

And Exam on thursday. whoo hoo. Fun.


0 comments: