Wednesday, January 7, 2009

10.5 More Hours

And I'm still up doing nothing productive. I've been trying to put myself to sleep.


Anywho. I came up with theories as I was rolling around in my bed, thinking about life. *pah*

There they are
1. The more you date, the higher your marriage standards will be. Coz you see, people who never dated anyone before marriage are happy. At least dem I have seen. Coz they've never dated anybody before, they become more grateful with what their life partners.
2. Men. No matter how crazy they are. No matter how wild. All men want good girls. They wanna end up with girls who respect themselves. Who know how to look presentable. Who know how to take care of themselves. Who know how to control their wild side.

Yeah, dat's all. Bet you already knew that. Awell

0 comments: