Friday, August 5, 2011

Harry Potter And.. His 7 Years Worth of Education

The devil with you Harry Potter movies for wasting my time. I'm supposed to be doing something productive, like cleaning this room or writing a proper cover letter.

Lord, why. Why am I watching the fourth movie? I think after the last movie, I've just started to miss the older movies. What to do? It's like.. when you take your uni years for granted until the day you graduate. You just wanna look back and do it over again.

Also, just a passing thought.. I know I was in Paris for only 4 days, but I loved it there. I wanna go there again. Everything was just.. nice. Some places smell like piss, yes. Also, I thi..nk I may be able to learn the language. hmm. And I loathe learning new languages.


I'm still watching Harry Potter. *Sigh*

0 comments: