Friday, August 5, 2011

Cover Letter for Fresh Graduates

Dear Sir/Madam,

I was going through various search engines, in desperation, looking for a Job that does not require experience. Unfortunately, I did not find any. instead, I found a vacancy in your company that seemed promising in terms of salary, hopes and dreams. Well, as you know, I am writing this in the hope that you are now tired of going through hundreds of CV’s and thinking about “hiring the next person whose name is on the next cover letter you’re going to read”. I am also hoping that the previous sentence is not going to fail me and is making you laugh right now leading you to think that I’m perfect for the job because of my sense of humor.

I have recently graduated for a university that is recognized by society, but not enough to impress them the way Harvard and Oxford do. Yes, that means I, for a fact, did not go to Harvard and Oxford. However, I am confident to say that I am willing to learn how to do the Job and that I am going to bend over backwards, forward, and spend a few extra hours at work. Not many people are willing to do that. Also, I did not mean what I wrote in any sexual manners. Unless that is what you are looking for*. I am capable of learning new languages and cultures, whether they’re Caucasian, Asian or African-Americans. Sometimes I perform magic tricks now and then during work, but that is because psychologically, employees perform most efficiently when they are happy and that is going to be my goal. I am willing to dedicate my life and my time for the good of the company by motivating others to work at their best.

I am not going to go any further as I am sure you are a very busy man or lady. My transcripts are attached and I am available for interviews anytime. Except on Tuesdays, I have to attend a very important meeting. With my college buddies. You can contact me on 102993021.

Thank you

Best Regards

Joyce

0 comments: