Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Blahh..

Current songs :


1. Lucky - Jason Mraz ft Colbie Caillat
2. Superhuman - Chris Brown ft Keri Hilson

*laughs* damn, I really need to get started on my industrial visit essay. God help.

Also, as much as I appreciate freedom of speech. When it comes to death. Watch the fuck out on what you're saying. Not only it's inappropriate, also it's just sadistic to bitch about the situation. You don't know the guy who passed away, you don't know the assholes who killed them. Just say your prayers and shut the fuck up.

Back to bizness. I'm in love with P-square. I also prefer cute short chubby guys. Like my hippo. lmao. Ahh, I am so not high. I'm just talking bullcrap coz I haven't done that in awhile.

Sick of guys complaining about how the girls on campus are not hot enough. I mean seriously, they should be GRATEFUL. Just think. They're not getting laid now that the girls are not hot enough. If the girls get any hotter, hell they gotta go back to where they came from. They complain how some girls are too hairy. So what, they can wax their hair off and get you to fall head over heels for them. On the other hand, those guys can get all the makeovers they want, them hairy girls won't even give a fuck. Naw, it's just before you guys make any conclusions and set such high standards. Let me riddle you this. lmao. Naw, just look at yourselves first.

Guys, think. You want a good girl. Are you a good guy? You want somebody smart. Are you also smart? You want her to be religious? The stop fucking around and go pray. You want somebody hot? Then stop analyzing their looks and work on your personalities.

Who am I to give any advice right? true. This is just my opinion:)

0 comments: