Friday, November 28, 2008

Looking Back at It

How Could I have called myself emo???


Naw, no offense to all those people out there who call themselves emo. I just don't believe in labels. Labels are for posers. It's a lifestyle choice.

I'm just uwie g. Just one of them college girls who are trying to get through crap that is NOTHING compared to crap many other people go through. Therefore, I've stopped feeling sorry for myself and just take what is given and work hard for the better. I believe no matter what religion you are, no matter who you are, if you work hard for it, with good intention and no arrogance, then you'll get what you want. For some, not directly. Some of us have to face the obstacles. The obstacles that are there to remind us that we're no higher or lower than anyone else. We're in no position whatsoever to judge other people and tell them off.

I guess I've been hating too much these dais. Been bitching too much. I realize it's just one of them ways to make myself feel better. To make myself feel like I'm not the worst of all people. Well, I'm just one of them people who makes mistakes and instead of taking them out on other people, I just gotta evaluate myself. Fix it myself.

I still have people who give a shit around me. Some of them actually do give a damn and expect no return. Some of them are just backstabbers. Some of them are confused with their intentions. Yeah, I've also learnt this: Don't expect shit from anybody. Expect the good from life, but not from people. Yes, I believe there's good in everyone, but for them to care about you for no return... I'm still working on that.

I may seem like I spit out sunshines, rainbow and butterflies. Creepy, but you know what I mean. I don't. So sometimes I can't hide my feelings, I'm sorry. If you're tired of looking at my frowning, then look away.

I also have to stop complaining. Blah. O well. I have reports to do. I have tests to do. Wish me luck whoever you are.


0 comments: