Friday, November 28, 2008

And She's back

Can't Blame Me for Wanting to Change


Just for the respect I've lost
What I valued the most
For everything that I've done
I don't regret a single one
Everything happens for a reason
For a purpose I can't find alone
There's always a lesson to learn
There are always ones concerned

I know I'm not going though this alone and it's stupid for me to have ever thought that way. I know my problems are my own and I want everything to go my way.

I have to thank God for giving me the parents who always bring me back. No matter how much I've crossed that line, they're always there for me. Yea, I do understand why I feel down these days. I guess I have to pray for strength. The strength to love God more than anything else.

And yeah, I'm just another human being. I must never feel like I'm better than anyone else. Even if I know that I'm right, if it's not important, just keep it all to myself. People HATE being proven wrong. So do I, but I'm learning to accept my mistakes. I wanna be able to do that.

All good. I don't need the approval from other people. I don't need their judgements. All I need to know is if I'm doing the right thing. All I need to know is if I'll be able to keep on changing for the better. If I'll be able to be more grateful for whatever has been given to me, coz in the end, they're not even mine.

Who could say no to luxury and all that expensive crap. Hey, if it's given to me, then I'll accept it. If I don't have it and I really want it, then I'll have to work for it. I don't wanna get used to a lifestyle that will drag me down in the future when I have to live on my own salary and then I realize that it's not enough. I wanna be able to start from the bottom. I wanna be able to shake off the arrogance. I wanna be able to appreciate other people more.

That's all. Sappy? indeed. Haha

0 comments: