Thursday, July 30, 2009

How Do You Sleep At Night?

I'm jacking my aunt's internet next door, thus I must blog on "TextEdit" and when the internet isn't moody anymore, I copy paste. It's pathetic, but whatever it takes to get things done =) I miss my baby still and msn is giving up on us =( Why do bad things happen to good people?

Eish, I've been doing nothing productive in Indonesia. I've gone around saying, "Ho Ho Ho, I am Santa!" In Santa's voice. I've even said it in Indian accent (It may seem lame now, but try it). I've been watching lots of tv shows. I've bought pirated dvd's and some clothes. I've visited families. Our job here is done, LET'S BOUNCE!

Oh, and speaking of Indonesia. Hopefully someone influential out there reads this.

1. The tv show "Termehek mehek" is the definition of shit. It's full of shit and the people in it are shit. It's embarrassing normal people like myself. I swear, if any tourists see this crap, they're gonna pack their bags and swim back to wherever the hell they come from. Naw, I'm just kidding. They'll actually leave their bags behind, that's how badly they gonna wanna leave.

2. The tv shows in general. Some are funny =) like Extravaganza, and Opera Java something... Here's something that Indonesia needs to get rid of; SINETRON. It's useless. It's too dramatic. The roles are played by unprofessional actresses who can't act for shizzle. The plots are boring and predictable. It's obvious they're all made on low low budget. Notice how I mentioned "low" twice. I was being nice. The make up artist sucks. The titles are such turnoffs.

3. The Manohara. The only good thing she brings to this country is her style. NO, not because her style is good. It's horrible actually. It's the fact that our people follow whatever the hell celebrities wear, so dem poor people selling clothes would just come up with "manohara's clothes" and them fools would buy them. Thinking they gonna look better with the picture of manohara on their shirts. *sigh* What has the world come to?


4. The traffic jam. THE traffic jam. Need I say more?

5. The motorbikes. They're tacky and the people riding them are stupid. Dumbasses try to challenge dem cars. They're fully exposed to death and they're trying to challenge it. What the hell. Too many motorbikes. TOO MANY. I have pictures somewhere, Imma post them.


Anyway, that's all for now. I wish I can talk to our president, but I, myself, know that he already knows (And I don't think I'll be allowed anywhere near the president =P ). EVERYBODY knows. The thing about our people, we don't have the guts to speak up. Once we do, we demonstrate against it, causing chaos and, well, more traffic jam.


I still have to love my country no matter what. Maybe in billions of years, it'll be developed.

1 comments:

Medical Information said...

After tiring day, everyone would like to just sleep. But sometimes because of stress and tensions, we don't get good sleep. There are some plants and herbs which helps to reduce stress and tension like for example, mango, lemon and lavender helps to reduce stress, linalool helps to ease strain and anxiety. For more information and tips on it, refer How do you sleep