Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Don't Touch Illegal Crap

Coz you'll be hung. HAHAHA! like a donkey.


1. What the fuck is wrong with my hormones. Well, even though I know WHY they're messed up, I guess I'll just keep it to myself. It's annoying! How come MEN don't get this kinda crabbiness?! It's MY blog, you don't like the topic, then close your window. No, even better, throw your goddamn laptop out your window.

2. I miss my mommy. Yeah, I guess I'm spoiled. You know what? I'm not even gonna defend myself here, YES I am spoiled. Still, I love it. At least I KNOW I am not some stuck up lil bitch who goes around spreading crap about people. AT LEAST when I do bitch about people (as I'm human), I speak the truth. WHEN I DON'T, I apologize for saying the misled fact.

Yeah, these are some weird crap about me: (whether you like it or not)
1. I like speaking in whiny voice. Because I get what I want that way and it's an ice breaker you know, at some appropriate moments.
2. I hate toothpaste foam. I don't even look at myself in the mirror when I'm brushing my teeth. I don't watch any part of the show where the character is brushing his/her teeth. I don't look at the person I'm talking to if they talk to me while brushing their teeth. Goddamn, I just find it gross.
3. I am actually very very picky, or used to be. Now I'm okay with drinking from someone else's bottle/can/glass.
4. I love spongebob.
5. I love Doraemon, I watch it if it's on. I used to watch it every sunday at 8 am before moving to AD.
6. I miss AD.
7. I have the tendency to want to please people. I'm working on it though, people are mostly ungrateful bastards.

Fuck this. I'm broke.

0 comments: